Have you ever stopped to think about how many free wordpress themes there are? There is tons.
I discovered this when I finished installing my first blog and lost days and days trying to pick a single theme for my project, I might have been a little picky.
I knew I needed an optimized theme, responsive, nice, organized, clean, but it really gets hard to choose when we come across thousands of different options.
You know the first impression is the one that stays, right? well, it needs to be perfect then!
As you know, here at Free-WP-Themes we are here to help you find the best Free WordPress Templates to start your online business. We know you will want a theme that fits well with your digital products website.
After much searching, testing, and reading reviews we found several great themes for your Digital Products website, below you will find 5 of the best WordPress themes for digital products.
It is one of the best themes for anyone who works with digital products as it has some nice features such as:
- Add an integrated call-to-action button with the autoresponder service, which makes it easy to create an email list.
- It allows you to activate and deactivate some information of the posts like category display, author, date and comments.
- Add image in header.
- Allows you to adjust the site width to 960px or 1200px
- Lets you choose whether to add the sidebar on the right side, left sidebar or completely eliminate the sidebar, etc …
- You have already realized that there are free wordpress themes for every possible tastes and strategies, just have a little patience and persistence to find the best for your business.
Recently I changed the theme of the Digital Conquest to the WP premium Conversion.
This free wordpress theme allows to easily insert the image of the logo and the favicon of the blog, besides several other possibilities of customization like changing the font, the color of the menu, the title, the description, text and more. This is certainly a great theme.
This free wordpress theme is easy to configure and allows to insert logo and banner in the header, features such as related posts on the homepage, as well show the summary of each post, which makes the blog much more organized and it looks great.
Another responsive theme that easily adapts to different sizes of screens like tablets and smartphones, in addition it has several configuration options as:
- Colors of the font, menu, description and title.
- It has the ease of installing the Widget in the header, avoiding the installation of another plugin to insert banners or capture forms in the blog header, which is a gain for the blog, since many plugins hurt the loading time of the pages.
It’s a clean, responsive and fully customizable theme.
It has call-to-action functionality in the header, lets you choose the side you want to position the sidebar (right / left) plus unlimited color options to make the blog unique and irresistible to the reader. This is the theme I use at the time I write this article.
Do you use some free wordpress theme different from these, and which is very efficient for digital products?
Leave your comment below informing the theme you use and if the article helped you, I’ll love to know your opinion